Umag Walking Food Tour
This is a 3-hour tour of Umag with a professional Istria guide. As we explore the diverse history, architecture, and culture of Umag, we’ll also visit 3 local restaurants for food and wine tastings.
What to Expect
See highlights of Umag and learn the meaning of “Istria Gourmet” as you experience iconic Istrian dishes from the popular restaurants in Umag.
- 11:00: Meet in front of the Umag Tourist Office.
- 11:00 – 11:30: Walking tour of Umag’s highlights.
- 11:30 – 12:00: Tastings at Konoba da Lorenzo, traditional restaurant serving Istrian cuisine.
- 12:00 – 12:30: Walking tour of Umag’s highlights.
- 12:30 – 13:00: Tastings at Restaurant Umag, seafront restaurant with Istrian and Italian cuisine.
- 13:00 – 13:30: Walking tour of Umag’s highlights.
- 13:30 – 14:00: Tastings at ItIstria, Istrian wine bar serving popular Istrian wines and dishes.
- 14:00: End of tour.
- Two food tastings and one wine pairing at each of the 3 eateries we visit. Food and wine tastings at the 3 restaurants are enough to replace one full meal.
- Sightseeing of Umag’s highlights during the walks between eateries.
- Map of Umag.
- Best of Istria travel guide.
- €59 per adult (plus €3 online booking fee).
- Children under 10 are free when sharing tastings with parent.
- 3 hours.
- Tours start at 11:00 and end at 14:00 every day from Monday through Saturday.
- Tours are also offered from 16:00 to 19:00 on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
Have questions? Visit the FAQs or contact us via email.